Bloating, pinkish spotting, pain in the lower back. Cervix and uterus removed in the past. On hormones. Any suggestions?

I am 56 and had my uterus and cervix removed about 30 years ago. The last few months I have been experiencing a lot of bloating gas and lower back pain and just yesterday I saw slight pinkish blood on my underwear and toilet paper after urination. I saw the same thing today. I thought my back pain was from weight gain but now I am concerned. However I also have pain in my pelvic area. I do not experience burning when I urinate. I have no sex drive and I am on a hormones called estrogen metyltestos f s. I have gained weight since menopause. I recently experience some nausea. I had a colonoscopy 5 years ago and it was fine. I was told. to. get another one at 5 years. Have not scheduled that yet. I have a sedentary job and figured my back and joint pain was from old age.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013