Bloating, no appetite and feel like vomiting. what are the possible problem to me ?

Hi Doctors, Good days to you all. I am 31 years old, 55kg and 170cm. My weight was 44kg 2 years back. I toke up gym and weight last year, taking protein powder and go gym regularly, and I gain 10kg. Now I had a problem with my stomach, every morning when I wake up I feel like vomiting, my stomach is bloating all the time and no appetite. All this make me feel weak and my weight reduce to 53kg now. Lunch time and dinner i dont feel like eating and I dont feel hungry for the whole day. May I know what are the possible problem to me ? Thanks and Regards, Khoon
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011