Bloating midriff, swelling, lethargy, have sarcodisis. Tiredness after taking paracetamol

I have experienced my midriff bloating out, as though it is swelling in a bannana shape , with the greater swelling to the left of my body. I seem to have every issue related to the left side of my body. I am diagnosed as sarcodisis and experienc a lot of lethargy. But recently I find after taking pcetamols, I feel really tired.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
The tiredness that you feel after taking paracetamol seens to ore of a psychological cause. Any such side effects of PC are not documented.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,