Bloating in stomach. Normal X rays, scan, going for endoscopy. Recommendations?

i have a few questions i have had stomach bloating for almost 3 weeks now it looks like i am 3 months pregnant , but im not ..any time i eat anything thing my stomach just bloats up ..i had went to the dr they said to take xrays and a sono ( sono and xray came out normal )and i had also had blood work done but nothing is showing up ..on tuesday iam going to get an endoscopy to see if there is anything wrong .. does anyone have ne advice on what this may b ..o and i also when lactose free for a week as well which didnt help it just caused me not to be able to go to the bathroom
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013