Bloating in lower abdomen, increased appetite, severe burning around sternum after eating, feeling tired, active, regular workout, eat healthy, undergone appendicitis surgery. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a 28 y/o female, 5 1, 112 lbs., who is experiencing bloating in the lower abdominal for about 2+ months now, increased appetite (even when I know I should be full) and severe burning under/around my sternum, especially after eating. It almost seems as if I m pregnant and that my stomach just naturally wants to protrude. I ve had all of my regular periods. I am very active and workout 6-7 days a week pretty vigorously and typically have strong abdominal muscles. I eat a healthy diet , do not consume soda , consume very little alcohol, or many dairy products. I have been feeling very tired and recently noticed an area of discomfort/slight pain in my left lower quadrant. I can push on an area that is slightly painful in that area. I just feel like something isn t quite right. Also, in 2009, I had surgery for an appendicitis . Any suggestions? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012