Bloating, headache, nausea, abdominal cramping, spotting. Negative HPT. Pregnant?

Hi, i have all the regular "signs" of pregnancy yet the famous 2 lines on a test, im bloated badly that i cant fit into my trousers, i have a niggly on off headache every day, nausea on and off mainly at night, cramping in my left lower abdomen, ive been spotting for a few days now, af could be anywhen from yesterday to another 10 days away as cycles are between 28-38 days long. I done a hpt this afternoon and it was negative, wasnt using first morning urine though, any advice other than take a test would be helpful. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013