Bloating, gurgling sound in stomach. Positive for SRUS, partial ulcer. Cause for above symptoms?

Hi, I am been suffering from high bloating in my stomatch and high gurgling sound in my stomatch. Did colonoscopy the result came out as SRUS. But I don t think it is SRUS because the main cause is the high gurgling sound and gas exhibited from this gurglingness. I had papaya seeds, I could find live worms in my stomatch and was relived the nxt day for a while, however later in the day the gurgling was mild and increased over the day. What do u think is the cause? Also to take you back, I was been told that that I have amebiasis and had taken a lot on anti-biotics, would you think these worms would have become resistant to anti-biotics and are causing this noise?? I also had lower abdomen pain which was been declared as ulcer partially in the colon through colonoscopy.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013