Bloating, gas problems. Have IBS. Constipation. Had hepatitis C. Could these be related?

I have been having a lot of bloating and gas no matter what I eat. I gained 5 pounds over night and feel miserable. The bloating feels mostly in my lower bowels. I have IBS with constipation , my gall bladder was tested at 44% efficient and I was found positive for hep C in 97. I have refused treatment for hep and I feel certain I m better off for it. I m a 62 year old female, healthy, try to eat healthy and exercise. With all that going on how can I tell what is causing the bloating?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013