Bloating, gas, change in bowels. Ultrasound shows cyst. Irregular periods, pain during intercourse, spotting between periods

Hi, I am 33 years old for about 6 months I have been experiencing a lot of bloating and gassyness some changes in my bowels. I have had colonoscopy , endoscope and all was normal and well. I have had a tranvaginal ultrasound and my gyn says that all she can see is a functional cyst I have irregular bleeding, pain during intercourse and spotting inbetween periods loose my appetite often and have went from 135lbs to 120lbs in about a 3 or 4 month span. could this still be signs of ovarian cancer? Would it be in my best interest to get a second opinion or just not worry myself with it.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013