Bloating, diarrhea, dark green stools, bleeding from anus. Family history of bowel cancer, IBS. Causes?

think I have IBS ... severe abdominal bloating , diorrhea with dark green stools and terrible persistant pain on left side of adbo. Worried about new symptom.. random blood on wiping even without bowel movements. Am 46, just had full gynae check in case BLEEDING menapausal amenorea (it s not MENAPAUSE) my dad had bowel cancer at 40 and although i have lived with ibs for years am concernred by new pain and bleeding
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012