Bloating, cramps in abdomen, pain in uterus area, prolonged periods. On mirena IUD. Treatment?

Hi, I have been experiencing cramping/pain/ bloating in my upper abdomen as well as some sharp sporadic pains in the area of my uterus . I have had a Mirena IUD since last July. I began working out pretty hard lately and since about last Monday after I ran for about 45 minutes, I haven t felt quite right. I also started a period the next day that lasted almost 14 days. Do you think the pain could be related to the Mirena?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer