Bloating, continuous burping, high heart rate, chest pain with dizziness, cholesterol under control, ETT normal

I keep feeling bloated and keep doing voluntary burping all through the day.. My resting heart rate is always around 100-110.. Almost daily but not frequently i feel a little sharp pain in a specific area in my chest and for that little time i feel a little dizzy.. Sometimes it is on the left side and sometimes on the right and sometimes in the centre but i can all the time pin point where the pain is and it lasts only for few seconds. Secondly, when i get up quickly and start walking immediately then i feel a little dizzy and soon it settles down. I have got my ECG done and it is fine. Have also taken Exercise Tolerance Test and i reached my Maximum Heart Rate of 190 in 7.2 minutes with no signs of Chest Pain ... I had a little higher values of Cholestrol for which i took medicine and now it is in required level. I walk on the treadmill for 6 days a week at 6.0Km/Hr speed and keep varying the speed as well.. My diet is also fine and i strictly avoid Fried Foods and only take Heart Healthy foods . i have around 105kg Weight but i am working to reduce it. Even then i always feel confused and stressed out that i have some Heart Problem. This stress and constanlt burping is driving me crazy...
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012