Bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas and abdominal pain. Pregnancy test negative. Histroy of switching birth control pills. IBS?

Hi. I have been having abd pain, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and gas the last 2 days on & off. I did switch birth control pills recently, and I'm thinking that's it, but want to make sure. I also have had symptoms like this in the past for the the past 5 years or so, but the symptoms have worsened the past 2 days. I believe I have IBS but I have never been diagnosed (I don't see a primary care doctor) but I am a registered nurse. Also- I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests- all negative.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013