Bloating, bulky anteverted uterus, fibroids. History of diabetes, addisons disease. Risk of ovarian cancer?

Hi, I have had persistant bloating for a few months, I have type 1 Diabetes , Addisons Disease and an underactive thyroid. The bloating is persistant. I had a TV scan which showed a bulky and anterverted uterus with small fibroids , ovaries could not be seen. Awaitng further blood tests including Ca125. Does the fact that my uterus is bulky and has fibriods further increase my risk of ovarian cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012