Bloating, brown mucus discharge, cramps, tender stomach, vaginal tenderness, using copper IUD. Should I get rid of IUD?

Hi. I m having bloading, brown- mucus discharge , cramps , tender stomach and vaginal tenderness/sense of bruse. I have the IUD-copper for 3.5months now and it feels like its tighting my uturse/ tubes . I also feel this pain of pinched tube nurve. Is this something to be concerned about? Should I have the IUD taken out now? It feels like I should have my period and it wants to come out but can t because of the IUD, can this be possible where the IUD can cause the blood to be trapped? I cant stritch or move from side to side since the sharp pain starts again. I know my body extremly well and this does not feel like a normal IUD side affect.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  115 Awaiting Answer