Bloating, breathlessness, dizziness, arm numbness, back pain. Taking Prozac and Lorazepam. Due to body change?

Hi, I am a 38 year old woman and for the last 4 months I ve been sick. I have gained 30lbs, I have bloating and pressure high up my belly under my breast. I get shortness of breath, dizzy, fatigued, and have numbness in my right arm and stabbing back pain in between my shoulder blades. I also feel my blood pumping hard in my head. I have bad acid reflux and nausea. I take 40 mg of Prozac and 1 mg of lorazepam . Yes I am very stressed. My husband and two older boys have bipolar disorder and I have a 4 yr old boy. Is this my body changing/aging? I have never been this heavy even full term pregnant. I am 5 2 and weigh 173lbs. Help I feel like I m gonna explode!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013