Bloating, belching, flatulence, abdominal spasm after sex, diagnosed as oesophagitis reflux. Suggestions?

Hello Dr. I m suffering since 4 months till now from the following symptoms. bloating , belching , flatulence , and a pain at the top side of abdomen (when I press). Moreover, I suffer also , in addition to the above symptoms, from abdmenal spasm (AFTER THE SEXUAL PROCESS). I made an endoscopy for the stomach at last week and the doctor told me you have mild esophagitis reflux . is it true or not? and what the exact diagnostics?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012