Bloating, belching, difficulty breathing, heartburn. History of high BP, cholesterol. Treatment?

I have extreme bloating and belching , Also get to a point that i am bloated so much feels like i have a hard time breathing. I also get heartburn so bad that i can feel the pain on my left sid e just right abouve my nipple line. I am a smoker and overweight. I am 5 5 250lbs and most of my weight is carried in my mid section. I high BP and Chlosterol issues. Feels the worse after i eat. thanks for any help on this.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012