Bloating, back pain, fatigue. Had heavy menstruation. Anything wrong?

Hi, I keep feeling really bloated and this sometimes leads to servere back ache in my lower back. I am also exhausted at the moment not matter how much sleep I get and even with naps during the day I m exhausted. I don t think I am pregnant as I have not missed a period. My last period was really heavy and beyond painful (never had it this bad before) and the period before that was fairly short and lighter for me. Not sure what if anything is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013