Bloating and have been feeling lightheaded, dizzy, some headaches and very irritable

Hi I am female age 42. Eat a healthy diet (no junk food). Exercise very regularly and have always been generally fit and slim. Am petite. 5 foot tall. my problem is modest sharp abdominal pains but severe bloating. Bloating worse in the afternoon/evening to the point that my trousers/skirts no longer fit. Lightheadedness, dizzyness. Tiredness. As some background I became pregnant in March this year and was very large at just five weeks, My clothes no longer fit and I looked 4/5 months pregnant. I had a miscarriage at six weeks but remained bloated for another four weeks with bleeding for three weeks. I was given an internal scan at that time and was told the miscarriage was complete. After the fourth week, I went to Mexico on holiday for two weeks and at this time the bloating went down. During the second week in Mexico, I got a stomach upset with some diaorrhea. The lower abdominal cramps have remained since the holiday (five weeks) and now I have become very bloated with wind especially after eating or drinking. I have been feeling lightheaded, dizzy, some headaches and very irritable for the last two weeks. A Pregnancy I did this week is negative although I am very early in my cycle and my period is not due until 1 weeks time. My period last month was normal. I am actively trying to conceive. The cramps I am feeling are related to my bowels and the whole feeling is making me feel very down. I have had to buy new clothes to fit my abdomen in but they fall off the rest of me as I am still very slim apart from the bloating. I wonder if anyone can offer some help. Is is possible I have some kind of bacterial infection. If it is, can it be treated okay even if I become pregnant? Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010