Bloating and fullness, stomach pops by afternoon causing breathing difficulty, grumbling sounds. Cause?

I have been feeling bloated and full. In the morning my stomach would be flat but when i eat something maybe just a little bit my stomach pops out. sometimes its hard for me to breath. And sometimes when i breath, i can hear my stomach making noises, very loud and i can feel something, i think it s my stomach squeezing. I don t feel like eating and when im bloated my stomach is so big and tight that it hurts.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013