Bloating and flatulence problem, ulcers in mouth, pimples in face, fewer bowels. Is it hypochlorhydria ?

Hello Dr. I have been having bloating and flatulence problem since the last 6-7 months.. I feel flatulence all throughout the day..I cant take large meals, I feel like vomitting as I am having food. Recently, I had developed ulcers in the mouth, and pimples on the face. I was also starting to have fewer and fewer bowel movements . At the insistence of the campus medic, I started taking Aristozyme.It contains the fungal diastase, and pepsin . I feel much better when I take it after food. 95% of my flatulence disappears. However, a strange smell comes from my mouth when I have aristozyme after food. After doing a lot of research online, I am beginning to suspect that I may be suffering from hypochlorhydria. Is it possible ? I am not a doctor, so I seek your advice.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013