Bloating, alternating diarrhea and constipation, irregular bowels. History of diarrhea. Ultrasound shows gall bladder stone

Hello,my age is 26 male,from the past 10-11months i m suffering with consistent bloating ,full or tight stomach,alternating diarrhea and constipation,irregular bowels,pencil shaped stools at times or feeling of not completing the bowel, insomnia ,history of diarrhea when spicy food taken,no pain and no blood in the stools,recently nausea also,had ultrasound done and found gall bladder stone of0.8mm in gall bladder but the doctor said those are asymptomatic so no need to worry about them.please guide me the next course of action and the best hospital or doctor to meet in bangalore
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer