Bloating after meals, burping, nighttime heart burn, dull pain in gb area, weight loss. Ultrasound does not show stones. Guidance?

God bless you for taking time to answer questions. I am a 46 year old male who travels often. I drive 2000 miles straight thru. I started having bloating after meals, burping, and nighttime heartburn this summer. AFter my last trip to Maine in Sept i had dull pain in my gb area, upper right quad that lasted for weeks. I couldnt even tie my boots without pain leaning over. Since then the pain is less in the front, but has radiated to my right shoulder blade and between the shoulder blades, especially as the day wears on. I have had an ultrasound with no stones or inflammation, hida scan ejection fraction was 49% with some right shoulder blade pain after cck injection . My doctor says she would not suggest surgery even with the symptoms i am having. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have done hours of research and have adjusted my diet, however i have lost 10 pounds that i cannot afford to lose. THank you very much for any input.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013