Bloating after eating vegetables, accumulating fat on tummy. Have tear in knee. Please advise

I am 54, 5 2 , 89 kgs. My meabolic rate is 1170. I enjoy eating veggis but got to stop since I get bloated and suffer from IBS . If I eat non veg I feel healthy. I have been steadithly increasing and accumulating fat on the tummy since last 7 years only. So far I have no health problem on a miniscule tear 2 in left knee as a result of which I cannot go for walk. Please advise. I want free advice if possible.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that this could be acidic problem with some functional elements if you are not comfortable with the vegetables then stop eating this, you seems alright only you have to keep the stress level very low, then every thing would be alright, take care and have nice day.