Bloating abdomen, back pain, ultrasound fine, no constipation

Hi, my lower abdomen is severely bloated for almost 3 weeks now. At first I thought it was PMS but its been over a week having finished. I am so bloated, that my clothes no longer fit me. I feel very uncomfortable, no bloating in other body parts...just my lower abdomen. Doctor thought it was maybe a cyst so she sent me for an ultrasound but turns out im fine but bloating is still there and now i have lower back pain. No constipation is present although I had an early period (about 5 days) when it is usually late . I feel a bit of pain, almost like a mild cramp coming from my hip area all the way down that comes and goes....I am 30.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012