Bloated, strange sensation in abdomen. Doing YOGA. Do I have hernia?

That is not pain , dunno know how to describe it , around belly button , atmost i can say it feel like irritation in belly button ( like somehting has been there in the skin area around belly button ) and only when i am in sitting posture and that only not always . It started 7 months ago , not severe but it irritated mostly as i wear my jeans and belts around that region 1. Again , 6 months it started with gas and bloating , the gas and bloating went in 2 days , but the feeling that described above is mostly felt then . Since then i dunno have bloating and the feeling is seldom ( rare ) . Now 15 days ago , i have bloating that also goes of in 2-3 days after i take digyene , and during the bloating days the irration feeling in and around belly button is felt ( not so rare , but not always ), now i dunno have gas , but the feeling is very rarely felt now . When i do yoga that involves stomach , the feeling becomes somewhat more seldom compare to when i don t. Again , when i wore some elastic tight trouser the irritation feeling rarely comes. hi , i have already taken 5 day course of O2(after eating) and Rantac-D(before eating) for parasites i think . PLease tell me what examination i should check . Can it be ulcer , or hernia , or what ...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013