Hello and welcome to Public forum
These kinds of symptoms occur due to wrong bowel habits. It results of disturbance within the digestive tract which restricts regular bowel movements
. To get rid from this please follows some instructions:
1. Eat fibre-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables like papaya, orange, cabbage, beans, asparagus etc.
2. Chew food properly so that it will be easily digestible.
3. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water regularly. This will prevent dehydration
thereby producing softer bowel movements.
4. Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and salads.
5. Develop the habit of bowel evacuation early morning every day.
6. Do regular exercise.
7. Avoid smoking
and also avoid drinking strong coffee/tea, fried and spicy food.
Try to have a tension free and relaxed mind. You can take antacids and mild laxatives.
Hope this will help you.