Bloated stomach, red rash on leg. Done all tests. How to come out of this?

Dear sir, I am 27 yrs old. Working with one of the telecome sales company in india, I usually keep travelling, I have been facing the issue of digestion problem since last 2 years, have consult many haemotologist , who asked me to have number of test which ultimatley end up nothing. I had endoscopy ,hyplori test, sonography , blood test, thyroid test, sugar and etc. But dr said there seem to be nothing.later One of my local dr. Advised me for ttg test and that seem to be positive, I have a symtomps of allergy, he said there seem to be some allergy problem. He asked me to identify it, but am unable to do it. All the time after food I feel like bloating stomach and also I had red skin rash on my leg. Pks advise how do I come out of this. M really fed up of living like this.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013