Bloated stomach problem always, burping, used to take Cifran CT. Permanent cure ?

hi, I m 31 yrs old, I always have a problem of bloated stomach whenever i hav some food with masalas or from hotels, usually whenevr i start getting this bloated stomach and burping almost everytime, i used to have Cifran ct, but nowadays i stopped having it and started having curd and lime juices during that time. I feel much better for some days and ones again the same things starts off . Please help me to cure this. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012