Bloated stomach, not pregnant, stabbing pain under rib cage, sensation of movement below ribs. Cure?

I have a very swollen tummy which makes me look about 7 months pregnant (I just had a period last week so know i m not). I have been getting a stabbing pain under my right rib cage for a few days off and on (only lasts about a minute each time) For the last couple of days, everytime I bend over it feels like I am squashing something on the right side of my tummy below my ribs and feels like something is moving inside (almost like a baby s kick). It feels as if it moves back into place when I stand up. I am 42 years old. Any ideas????
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  109 Awaiting Answer

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.