Bloated stomach, light headedness, dizziness, nausea, urge to pass stools. Any ideas?

Hi I get really bad severe pains. It s happening quite regularly. Always seem to happen at night. My stomache bloats up as if its full of gas, I m curling over because I m in so much agony. I get light headed , dizzy, I Start to burn up and feel like I m going to vomit but can t. I feel like I need to dispose something from my backside but nothing comes out. It s happening more frequently now at least once a week or 2 . Any ideas what could be the cause of it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013