Bloated stomach, gassy. Itchy, burning, bumps on vagina. Vagina red, swollen. Yellowish white discharge. STD?

Hello! I am 16 years old and sexually active. I had sex about a year ago and right after my stomach started feeling bloated and I was gasy. I kind of just have been ignoring it..but then a couple months after I started to burn down there randomly and itchy I went to the doctor and they said it was a yeast infection I took the pill and some of my symptoms went away like the burning. My stomach has still been bloated and really gasy and is hard and extended. Now I feel like I have to pee and it burns and is itchy again so I went to the doctors and it wasn t a uti and I took the yeast infection pill and my symptoms again just kind of lightened and didn t go away. Now I have noticed my vagina is red and swollen, small little smooth white bumps in the flaps of my vagina and below near my but there are a couple raised bumps that are white there is still a little burning and my discharge is whiteish yellowish and has a weird odor. I m scared its an STD but I heard other things can cause this! PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013