Bloated stomach, frequent urination, diabetes, sensitive nipples. Pregnant?

i started my period july 14 or 15 and ended the following thursday or friday, me and my husband have had sex 6 times since then and my tummy is bloated and im a diabetic and i pee alot anyways but i pee like every 30 mins now and i eat alot of ice cream and drink alot of chocolate milk and certin smells of me make me qeezy and im tired all the time and my nipple are sencitive and the color is dark but i already have 3 kids so it could be from them ill get constapated for a couple of days the have diarreah for a day or two. i have took 3 pregnacy test and negative is it to early to tell or do u think i am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
May 2013

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility for pregnancy.
Your symptoms are suggesting pregnancy but symptoms are only supportive in the diagnosis of pregnancy and not confirmatory.
So you wait till your expected date of periods and undergo blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.