Bloated stomach, discharge from nipple, weight loss. Pregnancy test done. What could be the reason?

I m an 18 year-old female, 5 2 and weigh approx 125. Basically all summer, I have been extremely worried about being pregnant. However, in these last two months, my anxiety has gone overboard. In theory, if I were to be pregnant, I would be 8 months pregnant. But, the reason why I m pretty certain that this is astronomically rare, is because the only way that I can think of getting pregnant is if my boyfriend had any pre-cum on his fingers as he insterted it into me. But, even then, if he did, it wasn t until at least 20 minutes after. I have not seen his penis , and there was no sperm or ejaculation present as of what I know. But the thing worrying me are the symptoms that I have. My stomach feels a little bloated, my veins became extremely visible as of a month ago and whenever I squeeze my nipple (although not always) there is some discharge . I also got my period last month, a normal flow and normal time. I have take 3 early pregnancy tests before my period (2 1/2 weeks after it happened, so the tests should be accurate) and they came out negative. There are a few days before I get my period again this month. I should also mention that I have lost at least 10 pounds this summer from pure anxiety. So basically, I m wondering what else these symptoms can be? Can they be from anxiety (and hypochondria)?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012