Bloated stomach, constipation, flatulence. Growling stomach after taking peppermint tablets. Suggestions?

Hi i have had a bloated stomach which is ok now i went to see my doctor who said i may be constipated i also have had flactulence which is embarassing she said to take peppermint tablets i have been taking these for a week or more and i still have a grumbling noise in my stomach like i am hungry it is getting me down a bit because i like to be in control i have a good diet fruit for breakfast sandwhich or wrap for lunch i spoke to someone and they said it takes time for the tablets to get into the system i am a little worried especially when i am in bed and pass wind help !! i just want adivse what this could be ? my stomach does get a little bloated at time but cut back on bread i dont want to keep buying over the counter tablets if they are not working i am not in pain have been
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013