Bloated stomach, bad pain in left side, back pain. Am I pregnant?

i met with my husband in febuary in nigeria then ever since i feel different but i haven't cheeked if im pregnant or not
and my stomach is getting bigger and my belly button has gone inside
and every time i eat i keep bring out foood and white tussie from my throut and its like it has that baby smell #
and then i have a very bad pain on my left side towards to my back which i can not lie on that side im always lying on my right side
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
You did not say if you missed a period and if you have regular cycles. You should immediately get a sonogram, both abdominal as well as trans-vaginal to confirm or exclude pregnancy as well as to know the cause of the pain. You may also need other investigations like blood counts and urinalysis. Please see a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. Wish you good health.