Bloated stomach and nausea. Having to pass urine too often, constipated. Too early for pregnancy test. Any idea?

So lately I've been having to urinate too often my stomach was bloated and felt as if someone was tugging at it from the inside and was having random nausea but could not vomit then everything thing went back to normal and now I feel very hot at first I had diarrhea now I'm m constipated my bowel movements nts have increased quite a bit my stomach feels harder than usual and very sensitive to touch I was wondering if I could be pregnant but it's to early for a test I don't know what to do plz help :(
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013