Bloated stomach after meals, sporadic pain, on diet, history of breast cancer, stiffness of joints. Suggestions?

I have bloated stomach after meals and sporadic pain mostly in the evening after main meal. I have been watching my diet cutting out milk, White bread cheese ect but nothing is helping. Peppermint tablets dont help and losec no longer helps. I have had a ultrasound of my upper stomach, all clear. I am fed up worrying about everything I eat. I haven t had a period for 6 weeks now and wonder if it is menstral. I am 40 and also had breast cancer last year. I worry about my health and I think the GP just thinks I am being neurotic. My periods stopped following treatment, and have never been on time since they started again. I have stiffness in my joints also. The bloated stomach is my main complaint however and as I said sporadic pain. Can u help
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer