Bloated stomach after a meal, constipation, diarrhea and frequent urination. Taking Coloverine D. Suggestions?

For the past few months, every once in a while when i eat a meal whether lunch or dinner my stomach gets bloated, and i have really bad smelling gases, i also have constipation 3 times per week and for the rest of the week daheiria. I also happen to pee a lot 6 times per day or even more ! i pee more at night after the bloating increases. I started taking a medicine called Coloverine D which helps sometimes. I really need help everytime i eat i can t breath from the bloating. I am 22 years old
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012