Bloated stomach. Suffering with Hypothyroidism. Allergic to gluten or corn. Which specialist should we consult?

This is the question I asked..... Do I have to pay on this site to get a response??
My daughter has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and is seeing an Endocronologist. She recently did the "virgin diet" Removing dairy, wheat, gluten & corn for 28 days. She had amazing results! The weight she had gained is back under control and also the bloating that made her look 3 months pregnant. She just added back in corn. She noticed after 4 days the bloating returned in full force. It was kettle corn, she isn't sure if it is the corn or the gluten from the oil it is cooked in. We'd like to have a COMPLETE round of allergy testing to find out exactly what she is allergic to but want more than just a scratch test. What kind of test should we ask for and also type of specialty doctor to see.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013