Bloated, pain in abdomen, pain & bleeding on passing stools. Had hemorrhoids. Done rubberband ligation. Have thrombosed hemorrhoids. Solution?

Hi, I am a 22 year old female with severe stomach problems. I have constant bloating (to the point that I look pregnant) and sharp pain in my abdomen. I have a long history of internal and external hemorrhoids. Just last year I had a rubberband ligation and I had complications with the procedure and it failed. Now I have multiple thrombosed external hemorrhoids that causes severe pain when I go to pass stool and they are bleeding. I don't like eating now due to the pain of my stomach and passing stool. I can also go up to 3-4 weeks without even having a BM. What should I do? I currently do not have health insurance. Thank you for your time
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013