Bloated, gas, bad appetite, abdominal pain. Had ultrasound of the pelvis. Have an ovarian cyst. Suggest?

Had an US pelvis this am. Complex right ovarian cyst with daughter cyst. Size 3x2.7 cm. Had 2 episodes of severe pain, first episode on day 2 of period, sharp hot stabbing pain deep in lower right pelvis. Dreadful time. Settled in 2hrs with pain for another 2 days. Second episode on day 8, again severe pain. Struggled through pain, US today day 15. Exhausted, could fall asleep if I stood still but wakeful at night?! Odd gut, windy, bloated and burping. Not painful intercourse but next day feel bruised and very uncomfortable even if very gentle. Eating less as no appetite and want to eat but not able to eat much. Honestly thought I might be pregnant, but filshe clips T/L Nov 2010. I am 41, do I push for a CA125 blood and a gynae review? Thank you Candy
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013