Bloated, fever, vomit, ruptured vessel, sore. What sounds wrong?

I am a 48 yr old healthy male, 6 2, 260lbs. Sat a.m. woke up w/ a full, bloated feeling. Low-grade fever of 98. Mid-day made myself throw up. Threw up a tiny bit of blood , but I had the dry heaves very bad afterwards. I think the blood was from a ruptured vessel...very tiny amount. Felt much better. Not much of an appetite that day. Back hurt from laying in bed all day. Sunday felt ok. Mainly sore from throwing up. Had soup and 1/2 sandwich. Today, woke up with temp of 100, it s now returned to normal. I feel ok, just not my best. Still have a bit of that full feeling. My doctor is out till Wed. Jan. 2.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013