Bloated feeling in diaphragm, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing. History of asthma, diabetes. Treatment?

Hi, I m 31 years old relatively healthy, I have asthma and diabetes . No medication for the diabetes, just treated with diet. Recently I have had tightness and a bloated/full feeling in my diagphram. Along with that I ve had wind, mainly burping and heart palpatations. The palpatations are daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, generally after i have eaten and go as quick as they come. I ve also noted at the time my diagphram has this full feeling, my breathing becomes a bit more shallow. I have no pain anywhere, just discomfort and concerned about the heart palpatations
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012