Bloated feeling, few intense pain after spleen removed. Bowel movements normal. Side effects?

Is this real? Well anyway I had my spleen removed after a car wreck and now months later I have random problems with a bloated painful feeling. The first time it was the worst pain but i blamed it on overeating which I did do. Now I have had the same symptom just less intense 2 times since. My bowl movements are normal with no problem. I was wondering if this is just a side effect of the spleen removable or something I should get checked out. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012