Bloated, constipated, missed period. Unsafe sex. Taken pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Last time I had sex was October 27th 2012. In the middle of sex it was unprotected. At the end it was protected. Since then I have gotten periods up until February 28th. It lasted only 4 days which ended March 3rd. I took pregnancy test. Was negative. I have yet to get my period and I feel bloated and constipated. It's been 33 days that I haven't had a period which has stressed me out completely. I have one normally every month.. May I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013