Bloated, belching, vomiting, gall stone attacks. On buscopan, paracetamol. Gall bladder to be removed. Treatment?

Hi, ive got a large Gallstone (been sacnned twice)!! and had episodes and attacks for years now, hope to get my gallbladder removed soon, but the last 5 days ive had a non stop attack which has been really painful, buscopan and paracetomol killers keeps the edge of it, but why is this episode lasting so long? i am really bloated and keep belching up vomit , any suggestions? im just so uncomfortable with it :-(
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012