Bloated and inflated stomach, hardness over the stomach with pain radiating to abdomen followed by watery bowels, stomach acids. What treatment should be taken?

stomach is always bloated but some days alot more then others i go from looking six months pregnant to 9 months, stomach gets hard, and pain on right side from front to back stomach area and sometimes instestines, i also have IBS and my syptoms are getting worse. I get severe cramping from stomach, intestines and very loose bowels like water and lots of stomach acids.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012