Bloated and cramps. Had clear discharge. Why did period break in between?

Hello, my name is Sasha. I just had a few questions. I finished my period about 6 days ago and I have had non stop cramping and bloating even afterwards. Although it seemed like a normal period I did have a break between day 3 and day 5 (last day). On day 7 I had a clear glob or discharge with blood in the middle of it. I am on a normally abnormal period between 35 and 40 days long. Not sure if that helps at all. I am only curious as to what this may be and if I should go see a dr.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer